The Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly, together with the International Union "Heirs of Victory", the charitable foundation " Give Good to the World" and the Center for Creative Initiatives "Zhuraveynik+" have completed the acceptance of applications and works for the International Contest "Cultural Heritage of my country".
The organizing committee has received about 400 applications.
Recall that the contest is aimed at uniting people from different countries through culture and art and popularization of ethnic traditions and moral culture of the peoples of the world.
Participants were offered a choice of one of the topics set in the contest:
- The cultural code of happiness;
- Letters of happiness;
- The peoples of my country;
- Traditions of my country;
- Art in my country.
The entries must have the following information:
- the author's name of the work;
- description of the object depicted in the photo/drawing or described in the essay;
- a short history of the creation of a drawing/ photo/ essay;
- full name and date of birth of the participant, city, country of residence of the participant;
- the full name of the head, the name of the educational institution (if any).
In each of the five topics, the winners are determined in three age categories:
- 7 to 14 years old;
- 15 to 22 years old;
- 23 to 35 years old.
The laureates will be awarded diplomas. All participants will receive certificates. The award ceremony will take place in May this year. Follow the news.