The Foundation “Sustainable Development of Bulgaria”, a partner of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly summed up the results of the XV International creative meetings and the Festival “Together in the XXI Century”.
This year the Festival was held in an online format. It gathered a record number of participants (more than 5 thousand) from 39 countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brazil, Bulgaria, Great Britain, Vietnam, Germany, Greece, Georgia, Israel, India, Indonesia, Spain, Italy, Kazakhstan, Canada, China, Cuba, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Russia, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Philippines, France, Croatia, Czech Republic, Switzerland, South Africa.
The Grand Prix of the Festival in 2020 was awarded to:
- Willy Weiner, composer (Yerevan, Armenia);
- Yerevan State Chamber Choir, Director Harutyun Topikyan (Yerevan, Armenia);
- Vladimir Stoyanov, poet and performer of original songs (Varna, Bulgaria);
- “Mdzlevari” male choir, artistic Director - Kakhaber Onashvili (Tbilisi, Georgia);
- “Mziuri” vocal and instrumental ensemble, artistic Directors - Guram Jaiani, Maiko Mgeladze (Tbilisi, Georgia);
- Leonid Feodor, Honoured Artist of Russia (Moscow, Russia);
- MAUK “DK I. I. Naimushin”, folk vocal ensemble “Ust-Ilimsk Cossacks”, artistic Directors – Tatyana Volkova, Irina Zhmurova (Ust-Ilimsk, Russia);
- Daria Stanko, P. S. Stolyarsky Odesa Music School, Professor, artistic Director – Vladimir Ken (Odessa, Ukraine);
- Brass Band Orchestra “Rhythm Band”, “Children’s Art School No. 8”, Director - Elena Makovskaya (Barnaul, Russia);
- Irina Orishchenko (Gorno-Altaysk, Russia);
- “Top-Class-Ballet”, Pre-school Centre “Harmony Centre”, Head – Yulia Sheveleva (Korolev, Russia).
Special prizes for performing a song in Russian were awarded to: Jacek Plaza from Poland and Stefania Angelova from Bulgaria, and for performing a song in Bulgarian, prizes were awarded to Alexandra Kiranova from Saint Petersburg (Russia) and Alexandra Iordanova from Chisinau (Moldova).
All the winners received certificates and congratulations from the organizer of the Festival, the “Sustainable Development of Bulgaria” Foundation.
YouTube channel of the festival “Together in the XXI Century” and the Facebook present 66 films - performances by participants of the Festival. Special episodes are dedicated to the Day of Peace and the Biser Kirov Contest, which is traditionally held as part of the Festival.