Children see this world as bright and joyful, filled with the love of their nearest and dearest, the miracles of Angels, fairies and good wizards, the beauty of nature and happy games with their favorite animals...
Now we all need these kind bright images, this is what we can all be inspired by, this is what is worth moving on - the world of Love and Harmony. Let images of the happiest children and Angels be born on white paper, without politics at all, without flags and without weapons. Only Peace in all its good manifestations!
We invite children's art schools, drawing courses and studios, individuals to take part in the online contest. The children's contest is a project of the International Art Project "Angels of Peace" (ANO Art Project "Angels of Peace", www.365angels.com), with the support of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly and other partners of the contest.
The contest purpose: to draw, to be inspired, to fill the world with love and joy.
Deadlines: children's drawings for the contest are accepted since November 4 till December 31, 2022.
The results of the contest will be announced on January 30, 2023. The winners’ works will be published at the online exhibition on the website of the Angels of Peace Art Project - January 30, 2023.
The Procedure for Submitting Works for the Contest
1. The drawing’s theme - "Angel bringing joy to children."
2. Age of participants: 0 to 15 years.
3. The participant can submit no more than one work to the contest
4. Registration and submission of applications for the contest is carried out on the Internet in the VKontakte group "Angels of Peace - Children 2022". To participate, you must upload the application yourself (photo + information about the author and work):
- large photo of the drawing;
- photo of the child with his drawing (optional).
Share the post on your pages in VKontakte and other social networks with the hashtags: #ангелымирадети2022 #kidsangelsofpeace2022
5. Paper format A3, A4. Square drawing, under the drawing information about the uthor and work. The technique - colored pencils, felt-tip pens, gouache, gel pens, crayons, acrylics or watercolors. Please do not use applique, plasticine and other mixed techniques.
On the same paper, indicate the name and surname of the child, his age, his country and city, art school, the name of the drawing. You can additionally write a short description for the picture.
6. Be original! Please do not send redrawn pictures, coloring books, postcards, other people's paintings. We are for free children's creativity and vision. We ask parents not to interfere with the author's works of their children, to "improve" their level of professionalism. For these two reasons, entries may be disqualified.
7. All children will be able to receive an electronic certificate of participation in the International Contest by downloading it from the site. A link for downloading certificates will be available to all participants on the website www.365angels.com after the results of the contest are summed up.
Winners receive nominal diplomas and prizes from partners.
8. By registering an application, the participant of the contest, as well as the teacher or parent, agree to provide the organizers of the contest with permission to process their personal data and data about the child, to publish works and information about the authors in print and electronic form and to use this image free of charge in advertising and printed materials of the art project "Angels of Peace", for the free participation of the drawing in all exhibitions of the project.
9. Questions can be asked to the PR Director of the Art Project "Angels of Peace" - Oleg Rovda +7 913 53 25 416, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children's creativity is great! Inspiration!