On January 29, 2023, at a meeting of the General Council of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly in Cairo (Egypt), a decision was made to establish a Council for the Development of Children's Creativity.
Valentin Ovsyannikov, Artistic Director of the Moscow Children's Variety Theater, composer, was approved as the Chairman of the Council.
On February 3, 2023, the first meeting of the Council for the Development of Children's Creativity of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly was held in a hybrid format. The meeting determined the structure and composition of the Council.
Armine Avdalyan, Director of the Academy of Radio and Television of Armenia, and Buri Ganiev, Director of the State Theater of Musical Comedy (Operetta) of Uzbekistan, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Theaters of Uzbekistan, became co-Chairs of the Council for the Development of Children's Creativity.
Natalya Zykova, Executive Director of the Association of Musical Theaters, was elected Secretary of the Council.
The meeting of the Council was also attended by: Valery Ruzin, Deputy Secretary General of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly, President of the Eurasian Academy of Television and Radio; Boris Goldovsky, Artistic Director of the Moscow Puppet Theatre, theater historian and theorist, theater critic, teacher, playwright, screenwriter; Oleg Shtrom, film director, screenwriter and producer.
The activities of the Council will be aimed at:
- creation of a wide communication platform for creative interaction between talented children and professional artists of the countries of Eurasia;
- creation of conditions for creative integration in the field of children's creativity in all areas of performing arts - music, theater, painting, etc.;
- propaganda by means of culture and art of peace, harmony, friendship and interethnic good neighborliness among the children of Eurasian countries.
The activity of the Council is aimed at expanding the space for cultural cooperation on the Eurasian continent and involves the holding of various events:
- carrying out international creative projects with the participation of children and professional artists from Eurasian countries;
- organization of master classes, internships, creative exchanges, conferences, seminars, round tables;
- organization of concerts, festivals, exhibitions and other creative events;
- implementation of interregional and interstate projects in the field of culture.
The Council discussed the prospects for the implementation of the proposed projects:
- creation of the “A Big Family” YouTube channel, which will host videos of various musical genres of the best performances by children from all over the world;
- implementation of the Internet project "KIDS & HITS" - the creation of a series of clips of popular songs performed by children from around the world;
- implementation of the theatrical Internet project "A Big Family": the creation of a virtual musical performance with the participation of children and adult professional artists from different countries; the use of modern technologies, creation of "live" scenery for mounting video and audio, filmed and recorded anywhere in the world.
In the future, it is planned to integrate current projects into the activities of the Council, as well as support the creative initiative of the members of the Council, creating a broad communication platform for creative interaction between talented children and professional artists of the countries of Eurasia.