The Secretary General of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly will take part in the Digital Evolution Forum to be held in Kaluga on August 12-13.
Representatives of federal executive bodies, the Federation Council, the State Duma, as well as Russian regions plan to take part in the Forum.
The main topic of the event is the digital transformation of the sectors of the Russian economy. Participants will discuss the use of tools that stimulate digital change and ensure sustainable development of the economy, government and social sphere.
The program includes plenary sessions on the implementation of federal and regional digital transformation strategies, discussion of the experience of implementation and development of digital projects.
The Russian Ministry of Digital Affairs and the heads of the digital transformation of federal authorities will provide an analysis of the digital transformation strategies of Russian regions and will assess the quality of the documents developed. The participants will also assess the level of execution of orders of the Government of the Russian Federation in the field of digital transformation.
- Maksut Shadayev, Minister of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation;
- Vladislav Shapsha, Governor of the Kaluga Region;
- Anatoly Artamonov, Chairman of the Federation Council Committee on Budget and Financial Markets;
- Alexander Khinshtein, Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Information Policy, Information Technology and Communications;
- Nikolay Yatselenko, Deputy Minister of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation;
- Oleg Kachanov, Deputy Minister of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation;
- Vladislav Fedulov, Deputy Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation;
- Alexander Kozlov, Deputy Minister of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation;
- Alexey Sklyar, Deputy Minister of Labor and Social Protection of the Russian Federation;
- Pavel Pugachev, Deputy Minister of Health of the Russian Federation;
- Tatyana Vasilieva, Deputy Minister of Education of the Russian Federation;
- Konstantin Tsyganov, First Deputy Minister of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation;
- Pavel Sorokin, Deputy Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation;
- Victor Nichiporchuk, Deputy Minister of the Russian Federation for Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters;
- Andrey Belyaninov, Secretary General of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly;
- Deputy heads of regions and regional heads of departments of Russia responsible for digitalization in their regions.