March 23 at 11:30 (Moscow time) in Delhi, as part of the Days of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly in the Republic of India, the International Round Table "Training and supporting young professionals in order to form a promising international educational space" takes place.
Issues for discussion:
- Promoting best practices in youth participation
- Interaction of UNESCO Chairs on the basis of leading universities in the Eurasian space
- Cooperation between children's clubs and UNESCO centers
- International student exchanges and internships, and other opportunities for youth participation in international educational projects
- International professional volunteering. Participation of volunteers (worldwide global networks: "Creative Cities", "Learning Cities", etc.)
- Availability of educational programs for advanced training