On April 15, the headquarters of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly in Moscow will host a roundtable meeting “Interaction between Business and Government. New Technologies and Investments”. Mosbusiness Club of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly Business Club is the organizer of the round table. Elena Semkina, Chairman of the Club will be a moderator of the meeting.
Andrey Belyaninov, Secretary General of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly will deliver a welcoming speech at the opening.
More than 40 people will take part in the round table, including guests of honour and members of the Club. The round table will be divided into 8 sessions. Speakers will give presentations to demonstrate their capabilities and discuss topics such as:
- the role of business associations in protecting and promoting the interests of entrepreneurs in federal, regional and municipal authorities;
- investment opportunities in public markets;
- anti-crisis business management in modern conditions;
- digital transformation of business;
- innovative methods of international communication in the context of forced restrictions;
- business after the pandemic.
Remind, in December 2020, the Mosbusiness Club joined the structure of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly. Secretary General noted that the expansion of the Assembly at the expense of Moscow entrepreneurs is a natural process, and support for the capital's business is a timely and correct step on the part of an international organization. “We have a large regional network, but the headquarters of the Assembly is still located in Moscow. I hope we will find many points of business contact with the Mosbusiness Club. Together we will solve the humanitarian tasks that business faces today. I am sure that the addition of our potentials will lead to a good result,” - stressed Andrei Belyaninov.
Big Asia TV channel and the SGS news agency will cover the event.