The II stage of the "DISCOVER EURASIA" Creative Contest will start on August 19 and will continue till December 15, 2021.
The international youth project is an annual platform for the development of the creative potential and leadership qualities of young talents from the countries of Eurasia. It is intended to contribute to the strengthening of good-neighbourly relations and the ethno cultural unity of the peoples of the continent through the introduction of the young generation to the spiritual and moral values, traditions, cultural and historical heritage of the Eurasian countries.
Children and youth aged 7 to 35 years old living in Eurasian countries can take part in the creative contest: representatives of international public organizations, representatives of student associations and communities at higher educational institutions of Eurasia, students of secondary educational institutions, media representatives and bloggers, representatives professional creative workshops and photo studios, representatives of children's and youth creative teams.
The project is carried out both online and offline in the space of Eurasia.
The goal of the DISCOVER EURASIA project is to consolidate the youth community of the continent through culture and art within the project's competitive program, to strengthen friendly relations between the countries of the continent, to popularize ethnic traditions and moral culture of the peoples of Eurasia.
The DISCOVER EURASIA photo contest is aimed at creating a collection of unique photographs, as well as forming an international youth asset of the Young Photographers of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly. The project will create a platform for communication of young talents from Eurasian countries, and also contribute to the development of the institution of mentoring.
Official hashtags: #open Eurasia #discovereurasia
In 2021-2022 competitive photos are accepted since August 19 till February 15.
Photo contest nominations:
- Link between generations. Memory of the Great Patriotic War;
- Volunteers of Eurasia. The future is in the hands of youth;
- Tourist routes of Eurasia. The nature of my land;
- Urban environment and architecture. From history to the present;
- Traditions and culture of the peoples of Eurasia. The history of my native land;
- Sports and healthy lifestyle. Together to new victories.
To participate in the photo contest:
- Fill in the participant's questionnaire.
- Send your art photo within one of the presented contest nominations to the email address email@example.com.
- Post your contest photo on Instagram with hashtags #discovereurasia #discovereurasia #eurasiaassembly and mark the Youth Assembly @ youth.assembly.
Regulations on the International Youth Project - Creative Contest "DISCOVER EURASIA"
The head of the international youth project is Artem Parenkov, manager of youth projects and programs of the Department for youth cooperation of the General Secretariat of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly.