Project Name: International Theater Project “Theatrical Eurasia”
Project leader: Elmira Shcherbakova, Chairman of the Council for International Cultural Cooperation of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly, President of the Foundation for Social Initiatives “Peace and Harmony”, General Producer of the project “Theatrical Russia”, Director of the Biennale of theater art.
Venue and time: Eurasia. During the year.
Project goal: the establishment of new public relations in the Eurasian space through live broadcasting and in the recording of the best theaters performances of the Eurasian countries, increasing the level of cultural education among the population of different countries.
- Establishing contacts for cooperation between people in the countries of the Eurasian space;
- Strengthening cultural and public relations between the peoples of Eurasia;
- creating an accessible international platform for viewing theatrical productions;
- Establishing new ties in intercultural relations between the countries of Eurasia;
- Collaboration of high art and high technology.
Project organizers: Charitable Foundation for Social Initiatives “Peace and Harmony”, the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly.
Content of the Project:
As a part of its work the Council collects records of theater performances, and then organizes their showing life or in recording in cinemas as joint literary lessons in a new digital format. The organizers sign cooperation agreements with theaters in different Eurasian countries, establish new partnerships, and hold theater festivals in an online format.
|Презентация проекта «Театральная Евразия»|
Read the news about the project:
International Festival "Theatrical Eurasia" opened in Kazakhstan
«Theatrical Eurasia» Project presented in Kazan
Elmira Shcherbakova awarded the Title of Honoured Worker of Culture of Russia
The Assembly will present a theater without borders to Eurasia